Ah!!! what is wrong with this tech-forums?! I hate this web face!!

sniperm

Baseband Member
I havent logged on for a while... came back and the interface is changed!

too bright!! cant focous...threads look so messy and not organized!!

Plz bring back the old black and white tech-fourms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah...Im getting dizzy...:sick:

We have had so many changes over the past few months. Maybe if you visited more often, you wouldnt have been so shocked when you realized we can't go back to that skin cause it was on an old outdated version of vB that isnt compatible anymore.

There will be new skins as we go along. Some will be seasonal (like this one), and some will not. I am thinking that we will get to have a few (two or more) as options but I don't know when yet.

I remember that there was an option to change the skin in an earlier version, is that something that will be available at some point?

i agree some stuff is hard to read / find. example is the new posts priv messages line. most of the links are standard though so once you find them, you should be able to repeat easily.

my beef is mainly with the load times. The new design is pretty. Its one of the nicer forums I've seen. However, I can't click-click-click anymore. its more click-wait-click-wait-etc. I think new skins may fix this though.

I don't notice the navigating problem. But a lot more is put up since the standard VB skin.

I noticed that with the old dark skin. But that was when I had a 768Kbps line... :p

Back
Top Bottom