The admin has banned your ip address - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Techist Forum Information > Forum Admin, Announcements & Feedback
Old 09-02-2010, 06:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
Super Techie
Default The admin has banned your ip address

I've been having that message since I last rebooted my router. Now I reboot and reboot but still no joy. I also rebooted my PC but, still no joy.
I'm currently surfing the website using UltraSurf 9.98 ( have to do that ). Is there anyway to browse here without having to use it?

Skorpian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 07:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Call me Mak or K
Mod Emeritus
Default Re: The admin has banned your ip address

Sure there is. Use the Contact Us form and talk to me. But when you do, dont just say "Hey my IP has been banned what is going on? WTF?!?". I will just ignore it. I have no idea what IP you have so how am i supposed to know which IP your talking about? Along with such dont be rude about it. Cause if your not going to be considerate when contacting me via email about an issue, then i am not going to be considerate about letting you on the site. Our very first rule about treat others as you wish to be treated is upheld in everything we do.

Look up your IP online with sites like and then post that in your email message. I will then take a look and get back to you.
I do not accept support questions via EMail, PM, IM or my G+ page!

Phone: LG Optimus G Pro
Running: Stock JB from LG with Nova Launcher

KSoD is offline   Reply With Quote