2 weeks and I have learnt LOTS !!

It is easy to learn. Go into an area and read the topics. Your question is too generic for us to be of any help. We dont know what your interested in or what your looking for. But we have the site setup and split accordingly.

Hardware
Software
Mobile Device
Internet
Gaming

Just scroll down, find an area that interests you, enter and read the topics that interest you.

Thanks MindoverMaster and KSoD :]
I want to build up some basic computer knowledge, where can I learn it? Since some threads in those topic are a little bit hard for me, so do there have any place to know the general computer knowledge?

We dont have any place to get general computer knowledge. So why not go into one of those areas and start asking questions so we can get you that knowledge.

We are planning to make a guide on how to build computers.

For now, look at the General Building, Buying and Upgrading forum.

MindoverMaster, Thanks for telling me about that, I will try to go to those area and try to get more knowledge.
Besides, your idea is very nice, I will look at the General building and looking forward to your guide :]

Also check out the various Stickies Indexes in the forums. They have links to many useful threads although some of them are getting a bit long in the tooth.

Back
Top Bottom