Your Own Email Account / Address

Status
Not open for further replies.
A good idea, but I can't see too many people using that, hotmail, yahoo, aol (bleh) servers the people well enough and I don't think there's a demand for everyone to have their own domain for an email account..

Your Own Email has advantages

while your statement is true, BUT:

1) have you ever tried to get support at yahoo or hotmail?
2) yahoo charges for pop3 access
3) there are many "small companies/business, etc" that on their business card... it says mybusiness@yahoo.com --- which is very sad :) I mean, what kind of real business can't afford their own domain name and email
4) do you really want an email address such as, larry19373@yahoo.com

basically, for very little cost you have much more flexiblity and usability with your own email My Own Email

thanks

I think its a great idea for businesses.. We have many businesses that have set up domain names with us (just for email) & we charge them 99euro a year for the domain & up to 20 emails (which is what most companies here are charging)..

I'm sure if the marketing went well, you would get great feedback & eventually business.

Domain Name Services, Hosting, Email, Offsite Data Storage, and more

Yes.... "marketing" is the key... But I would just rather people find me, as most people get bombarded with ALL types of advertisements.

I think once people (if they are looking for email, hosting, domain name registration, other dns services, file storage, etc) will compare prices, they will choose www.my-own-email.net

As with many "cheap" places online, they are cheap because they don't offer support or the service is not very good or they show pop-ups to advertise.

Like I said, if you looking, just compare and see exactly what you get.... I would think most people will choose the right company/service to go with :)

Email Hosting

it is the cheapest i have seen in along time and i know people who would sign up for the business/company account for the extra space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom