Wordpress issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissKitty079

Beta member
I recently set up a Wordpress account that I have hosted by a third party hosting company. I'm in the beginning stages of setting up my blog, but I have run into some problems. When I search for themes, using the add themes link, it will only show the first page of results. When I try to click on links to subsequent pages, I am redirected back to the main search page. No matter what I do and how many times I try to use the browse feature, I always run into the same problem.

I did manage to find a few themes I liked and downloaded one of them. I activated the theme, and everything appeared to look perfectly normal. I chose a theme that had an option for adding one's own header image, essentially replacing the one that came with the theme. It looked simple to use. There was a browse button at the bottom of the page for uploading a new header image. But every time I try to upload a new header image, pressing the upload button redirects me back to my themes page. I do not receive any error messages. The image doesn't appear in the preview box and it doesn't appear on my page. The upload button only takes me back to the main page. I've tried this with different themes, along with other things, but nothing seems to work. And I'm not entirely sure it's an issue with the themes I'm using because I have a similar problem with the search function, as stated in the first paragraph.

I'm not really knowledgeable about this stuff, so if anyone has any idea what the problem is, it would be really helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom