What hosting do you use?

jameshart

Beta member
I have been searching for the right hosting platform to use. Many people recommended HostGator, SiteGround, and Bluehost. Have any of you used these platforms before? Can you recommend me a good platform for a WordPress website. I've been thinking about using Dreamhost, but then I learned that they do not offer any phone support which was a huge turn off. Please to me what hosting have you had a good experience with. Any advice given will be appreciated, thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been searching for the right hosting platform to use. Many people recommended HostGator, SiteGround, and Bluehost. Have any of you used these platforms before? Can you recommend me a good platform for a WordPress website. I've been thinking about using Dreamhost, but then I learned that they do not offer any phone support which was a huge turn off. Please to me what hosting have you had a good experience with. Any advice given will be appreciated, thank you.
Almost for 3 years, I have worked with Hostens provider and I have not faced, any issues with their services. I would like to continue, their hosting services in further, because of their fully satisfactory services and expert support team which resolved my queries in minutes. I updated my plans according to my needs, at affordable prices. :)

Hosting is better not to buy. Once I ordered biz.nf hosting and my account was irrevocably blocked for reloading. I promoted my website with "Black SEO".
There are restrictions on hosting. There are no restrictions on VPS. And your own VPS can be loaded as you like. Better to pay more.

* Good advice. If you have property with isp connection that is fast enough, you could always have a server at that location with the site on it locally and serve it your self.

* Good advice. If you have property with isp connection that is fast enough, you could always have a server at that location with the site on it locally and serve it your self.
Have to be careful with that advice...some ISPs ToS's it's not allowed to host services without a business account.

Omg that's so lame.... I haven't done that for a long time and it was a private site, not indexed, low traffic, isp never looked. It was so long ago they gave me free binary usenet access. Lol that didn't last long.

Most people do vps now I guess?

I've been hosting mine for years without issue. Cox Communications and Grande Communications.

I had cox too when I was and doing newsgroups. 2gb bluray movies downloading as much as I wanted at 20mbps actual speed, man I was in couch potato heaven haha. That was when riaa and mpaa where hacking systems and sending copyright indictments and courts were slow on the uptake and allowed a lot of "pirates" to waive their right to trial and settle for thousands to avoid it rather than legal fees and maybe lose and get something worse. I friend of mine (holy **** dating myself) when we were in college left kazaa with sharing on plugged into dorm room lan. He got served and went to the school law department and they asked sony or whoever lawyer, "How did you know such and such had the content?" And the lawyer admitted to illegally hacking the school and it went away, but they wanted my friend to pay $14k as settlement for illegally distributing Underworld or whatever hot movie he was watching at the time lol.

Anywho screw ToS, ISP's, courts, and all these oligarchs, the internet should be free as should regular society.

There are a couple of well-know hosting providers dedicated to WP hosting but they are really expensive. For small WP site, I am using Vultr and linode ($5/mo)

i use a business host they have really fast servers even in shared hosting and don't overpopulate https://business2host.com
they will even help to optimise your website for speed which is good for all the other users as well

Back
Top Bottom