What about proxy accounts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave@56

In Runtime
Where to get qualified proxies?

I have only found hqhost.net to provide them. Googling doesn't bring needed effect...

where to look and what to search for? Average prices? I really need some help... not very ASAP, but just need it.

The proxies from hqhost.net cost about 36 dollars a year. This is the average price for such kind of service. Must say their proxies are quite fast.

I have also found proxies from santrex.net - they look very good, and they bill monthly.. Maybe this one would be better? Could sombody share information?

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up at, I recommend you to deal with hqhost.net as it reliable and honest company which has nice reputation in the Internet services market.

Argh! So long time of absence and nothing updated...

Let me bring up some update: santrex.net has really great coditions for proxys sites. In fact this company is very attractive - everything allowed, three continents dc-locations, low prices... I wonder how haven't they still monopolized a market?

This is some good info, I've been looking into this for awhile and santrex looks pretty tempting. Anyone have any experiance with them or any other proxy sites?

Update: santrex.net appears to be the best solution and I have got signup with them... No troubles During all the work... I think I have made a correct choise...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom