Web Designing..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tech-man

In Runtime
Hey.. Helloo..
I want to build dynamic web-page.. I can create simple HTML pages..:cool: but I need Guide/Tutorials/Book.. for dynamic, I mean It should just look good...
Where to I start from... ??
btw thanks..

Well I would like to learn creating Dynamic Pages first. (DHTML)
but question is I just go to dreamweaver and try.. or it would be better if I read something and then Create..Thanks Turtile..

I would learn the code first and then use Dreamweaver. If you don't know how the code works, you can have a mess in Dreamweaver.

Hey thanks.. man.. Where do v learn codes from.. ? Can i find it on Adobe site dreamweaver help page ?

Are there similar PHP tuts?

this is the actual site

W3Schools Online Web Tutorials

you can find anything here, php, asp, xml, soap etc etc. the link that turtile provided is pointing to only XHTML. while, i have provided you the site with all links.

and also, XHTML is not for Dynamic Pages. its just enhanced version of HTML with proper formatting. secondly, Tech-Man. dynamic pages means, that are generated on the request of user input. they cannot be made using one scripting language alone. a true example of dynamic page is a search engine, where you entered query, and the page builds up for you. so, to speak in easy way, dynamic pages require PHP, ASP, CFML etc. while XHTML, HTML are used to display that information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom