virgin media infringement letters

Status
Not open for further replies.

robina_80

Banned
what do you guys think, i know downloading illegaly is wrong but to be honest if its there and you know how of course your going to do it even if it is wrong and i bet all of you here or a number of you download illegal content, also does anyone know when its going to start?

Hello,

I will not admit to doing it. But it all depends on how you do it. They are ways to do it without setting off any alarms with ISP's. As i have downloaded thigns from Microsoft to amount to over 10GB of data downloaded in a day and have never gotten any kind of letters.

One month i had way over 100GB worth of stuff downloaded when i thought my MSDN was going to be canceled and i downloaded every application i could from there.

So if you know what you are doing you can do it with no harm. But again i will not admit to anything. :p

Cheers,
mak

Sweet nothing, the virgin letters are being sent scatter gun style very few are hitting there targets an there quite hard to enforce in the UK at the moment, also most ASDL isp's are giving a wireless router / modem combo an most users out there dont know jack about security an dont bother to set it up - considering that I can find 5 open AP's in my area just from a passing scan if i used my cantenna or one of the other wireless cards I can use there is another 15 in practicaly every direction.

What will be if he admits that?

If you are asking what will happen if someone openly admits to illegal downloading on Tech-Forums. Well the rules clearly state our stance on that.

5) Keep Things Legal
Any discussion, links, or information on hacking, cracking, serial numbers, pirating, warez, or any other illegal matters is not allowed.

A Infraction will be given and the thread removed from public view.

Cheers,
Mak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom