Social Networking Site Source

xerolen

In Runtime
I'm trying to make a Social Networking site but I don't have time to build it myself. I was wondering if anyone knew of a free downloadable Social Networking source code template I could use as is without any modifications? I have all the software to host it but I just need the site source code. Even the most basic of social networking site templates are welcome I just need something and then I'll slowly improve upon that.

Seriously what are you trying to gain? Think about it there is so many of these social networks out now that people are flooded with options. Why would they join yours when it will be a rip off of some other site cause you just took a free design and used it.

Facebook, G+, So.cl, MySpace and so many more are still out there and some are so huge that you cant go anywhere without hearing their name. So what would be the draw for your site that would make people want to leave Facebook or G+ to join yours?

If you can honestly answer that without it being a "just cause I wanna" or "just to have another option" cause we already have enough of those. We need something that will make a real difference in our life and not another Facebook clone.

Mak, criticizing the OP doesn't help anyone.

As for "Social Networking" code.... I can't think of any off the top of my head besides for bulletin board / forum layouts, like phpBB.

Back
Top Bottom