A reseller of a games

j.srebalus

Beta member
Hi, so I had a some questions I was hoping so could help me out with. I wanted to become a reseller, selling game and voice servers to people. (Example : www.nfoservers.com) I know larger companies like that will invest a lot, but I want to start this as a hobby, not expecting a huge outcome.

I have a domain from GoDaddy already. I was planning on using TCAdmin as the control panel and WHMCS as the billing API as they do work good together. 2 things are missing, a server machine and web hosting.

Not sure on where the best place is to buy a server machine, should I rent it out online, physically buy one and set it up? I was looking at places like OVH and Wholesale Internet as they have many options.

Next is the web hosting. I want to have the site to be protect from viruses and hackers and ddos attacks. What's my best hosting option? Could I just host it off the machine that I buy? Or maybe buy a separate VPS for the website? If I did either of those how would I protect it then? How would I host it, using WAMP?

Hope someone can answer these silly questions!

Last edited by a moderator:
I meant for hosting the VM's or containers (if you go the route of something like Docker) that the game servers would be running on.

Back
Top Bottom