-NOT very expensive;
-Unix\Linux\FreeBSD;
-PHP/MySQL;
-Cron support;
-Protected directories;
-Web-mail;
-High bandwidth;
-Good customer support, of course.

Reason? My site was down too often and the number of visitors was too unpredictable. It jumped from 400 to 60 within one week. I ordered a profound examination of my web-site at http://www.dotcom-monitor.com (website and network monitoring company). In their report the following reasons were mentioned:
-"Slow Website Response"
-"Slow Web Page Response"
-"Varying Website Response from Different Geographical Locations"

I'm sure it is Extcom's (my current provider) fault, but communication with the Customer Support brings only promises and excuses. This persuades me that it's high time to move my site to a completely different place.

:(

Your advice? I have two companies in view but ALL your recommendations are welcomed :)

Well, Andy, I own a company you might want to check out.

We have extremly fast servers (Dual 3.0Ghz Xeons, 2gb ram, Raid 1) an fast connections in the newest NAC datacenter in NJ.

If you check out our website - www.sevoma.net, you can see how fast it really is.

If you don't think any of the plans fit you, just contact me here via private message or my aim addy is Sevoma973 and I can customize a plan for you.

I have all of the features you listed, we also have Cpanel X to do what you need easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom