Rate my website

Status
Not open for further replies.
everything looks really nice, one suggestion, try changing the forum colors to match your website. im sure you can find a periwinkle/light blue and white theme

yeah thats what i though, it does look a lil out of place there. I think i will just keep the skin and change the colours.

Thanks for your view :)

Cool, its my first website so not bad. I have now updated the header as it looked horrible after a day of having it lol. The site is also now up at www.loxzclan.com ! :D

Im currently testing out pnc nuke which i may use for the website instead of mkportal.

Very nice design but I found 2 common mistakes:
1. Slow load time. Even on my fast internet connection, your site takes about 15 seconds to load. Try simplifying things a little bit.
2. Overcrowded. It's slightly intimidating and discouraging to be confronted with that many different options on a page. Try either eliminating a few things or making different catagories of information individually noticable.

Thanks for your input guys. To Ken11235 did you go to www.loxzclan.host.sk or www.loxzclan.com ? if you went to host.sk then it would load slow, that was the free hosting one. Its much faster at .com

Im changing to pnc nuke probably which catogorises things better so ill post back when thats sorted out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom