Plesk problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

crypted

Baseband Member
IÂ’m having two problems with our Plesk 7.0.4. However, getting their technical support is highly outrageous in cost so IÂ’m hoping someone out there can help me.
1) For some reason, our NAMED service always shows as “Stopped” and it will not start from the web control panel. To start it, I do “named -c /usr/local/psa/named/run-root/etc/named.conf” and it still won’t show as online. The annoyance is because when users update their DNS file, it will not update so we have to manually do it from the shell prompt. So, if anyone can tell me how to get Plesk to work the NAMED service properly again, let me know.
2) We just started trying to use http://webmail.domain.tld and Plesk automatically uses Horde. Anytime you go to login, it will go to the Perform Maintenance screen, after clicking on either option from there, it will say “Login failed for some reason. Most likely your username or password was entered incorrectly.” So, none of us can access our webmail accounts. Not sure what to do about this either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom