Networking with Cloud help

SubliminalX7

In Runtime
Hello all,

I am working on a document which I have attached provided by Albeco Inc. Cloud service.

My question is:

Where do I find out this information, or rather what source, destination, protocol, etc... are they asking for? Should I be able to find this information on the gateway networking device? Such as port information, and such? Should I just use Wireshark to get this kind of information? Is there a specific source and destination address they want?

If you can help please do. I do not have full access to the gateway network device so if that is where I do get that info I'll have to call Trustwave I'm guessing.

Attachments

• FW CDR - Albeco Inc (Cloud).png
    FW CDR - Albeco Inc (Cloud).png
    78.9 KB · Views: 4
A bit late to this but since no one responded, I'll bite. What's this for? I didn't find anything relevant on Albeco Inc. after a quick google search. Are you renting a server?

A bit late to this but since no one responded, I'll bite. What's this for? I didn't find anything relevant on Albeco Inc. after a quick google search. Are you renting a server?

Hey thanks for the reply. I had talked to Sungard Cloud which is actually what we are going through I said Albeco. Inc because thats what the form says but apparently that's us haha. But no I got it. They responded to me and said I do not even have to use that form haha

Back
Top Bottom