need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshmanes2020

Baseband Member
hello

does anyone know how I can host my own email address?

Or perhaps obtain a fake email address with a ".edu" or ".org" domain.

I need to make a potential employer believe something.

Any help would be great. thanks.

josh

If your not doing anything illegal I can let you send an email thorugh and open relay. you would be able to send from any address you want such as Bill@Gates.com or whatever. but you would not be able to revieve any emails.

I can create you an address yourname@anjcomputers.com if you want? or yourname@bablah.com...

Or you can buy an availible domain name and use netfirms.com for free hosting... that also comes with one free email address...

-Adam

thanks alot for the reply Adam!

First, that is pretty much what i am looking for except the fact that I would need to verify the account. SO, its almost the opposite of what i need actually..........i think?

a while back i wanted to fake a .edu address to see what this little bastard was saying about me on a website called "thefacebook.com". HAHA, still havent figured that one out but oh well. Anyway, its pretty similar but not illegal. Just a bit of exaggeration on a resume...........something almost everyone does. I just need to verify the email.

a ".org" or ".edu" would be great since i could pose my exaggerated community betterment time as work at a school or organization. just help me get the job i guess?

anyway, if that helps at all or you know how to still help this newbie out I would greatly appreciate it!

josh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom