Need free domain name any will do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ShoobieRat said:
Free domains without some kind of tag, are very difficult to find and usually not reliable. That's why you pay the price.
Exactly. Pay for one, even though i'm being a hypocrite that I'm not paying fo them...but...i'm broke
point is, unless you can get a RELIABLE FREE host then you're dead.
Oh, and godaddy has cheap-a domains but bravenet has $2 more with hosting and email accounts, etc.

which is the cheapest domain provider for 10mb and .com ?

the free domains ... sometime are over and it is bad ... especially if you have done a good work on this!

is there anyone know somewhere that is even cheaper then godaddy? i just need one for a freehost and it doesn't require lots of cutting-edge features, i think i've seen one before, and it's seemed pretty good too for about $4 a year, like this one: www.domainsarefree.com i am just not sure will this be a even more waste, because it isn't look very pro. like the one i seen before.

crazlunatic said:
I am in desperate need of a domain name just to start a shoutcast server. I need a site in order to start it so I can agree by the Gamesurge Media Agency Overview.

I am looking for any kind of domain that is not a redirect like .tk or .cjb.net

I'm looking for a .com, .net, .info, .org anything

THanks for your continual support

Another nice one is dyndns.org but you won't get a TLD (top level domain) for free. They're only on average about $8 US/year

I would recommend paying for what you need otherwise you have no recourse if something happens to your domain or if your site goes down (if you get free hosting).

If you are looking to save money buy a domain and host it at home with dyndns.org

For hosting, could i recomend www.phasehost.co.uk

i just got with them, and they are amazingly cheap,

their site is almost completely updated now, and they accept paypal, their cheapest package is £1.49 p/m and they give you quite a few good freatures, such as unlimited MySql, 1gb space etc, just try it out, i know it was worth it 2 me

Btw sorri if i keep speaking on these forums about them, i have to say they are the bestest host i have ever tried, with supreme service etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom