Need Expert advice about a hosting company

mmadhankumar

Beta member
I was planning to build website and searcing for hosting sites. I know that sites like bluehost, hostgator are good. But then i came across a site host.in which offered a great deal. The site looked genuine and good, with operations worldwide and has got ICANN accredition. Also they are part Directi Web Services Ltd., which is a very well known and reputed registrat and host. So, i thought of getting a advice from experts here about the site. have anyone used/heard about it... can i go forward and book the hosting

Looks like a pretty good deal to me. The servers aren't the most up to date or fastest I've seen, but the price looks pretty good to me. I'm not sure how it compares to other hosting companies in India, but if it's a good price for you I'd say go for it. They do offer a 30 day money back guarantee so I'd go for it if the price is good and then put a site up there and try and generate a good amount of traffic on it and see how it works under load.

thanks for the reply... yeah i booked the hosting and looks a decent enough speed now... need to see after the site hits some traffic

Back
Top Bottom