MySpace

Status
Not open for further replies.

veg1992

Golden Master
Who here has one? I no someone here sent me a message on MS named rick.. whoever that is.... i have a project in class and my project is on myspace poipulatrity, so tell me what u think about it.........

Ever since i found out about Myspace i have hated it lol. Too many of these forum/postboard crappy websites now.

I think it's a great way to keep in contact with friends that have moved away! I like it because everyone uses it, its simple, and customizable. I hate the people who post 10 bulletins a day though. AKA the "myspace junkies"

I like it and have used it off and on since 2004. It's a great way to keep in touch with friends, especially when you're busy with school and work. Plus alot of my friends moved out of state for colleges, so it helps to keep in touch with them.

Bashing on myspace is seriously stupid. Nothings wrong with it, It's a great idea.

EDIT:And what do you mean "now"? Myspace has been out for 4 years now.

sums up my view:
profilephotos.jpg

Why can't I post that as a image? :(

I have a myspace, and i use it for, what i believe, it's intended purpose. I keep in contact with my friends. Especially the ones who have moved to another state. It's a very handy thing, and i don't just use it to post bulletins saying "OMG NEW PIX."

Well I havn't attempted to sign up with them but failed. I hav bebo and facebox but rarely go on them. I personaly think they are a waste of time but thats my oponion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom