I need a free space that.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

eflier

Solid State Member
I need a free space that is php+mysql+ftp+cp+and so on,who can tell me a registery address?
3qu very much!
i am waiting

my email:zeflier@163.com
msn:reflier@hotmail.com

if you know there is some good free space ,please tell me ,thank u!

Aha. Ha. Hahahahahahahaha.
I wish! Any site that offers php, mySql, ftp, cp, "and so on" is not going to be free!
www.web1000.com has ftp and a few built in cgi's. www.dk3.com has some nice web tools for you to use, and so does www.bravenet.com.

Seriously though, you cannot really find a site that has all of those for free. Start your own hosting server with all that and I'll join, along with the rest of the world.

I personally haven spent hours of bordem looking for a free webhost that has PHP, and MySQL. Trust they are so few, and far between you might as well not even look.

If you do find one there will be a catch, and a lot of the time you must already have a working site for the to view.

There are a few free hosts out there that offer what you require but web servers cost money so they are likely in time to a) go bust, b) ask you to pay or c) stick banners all over your sites.

IMO opinion its worth a small fee a month for relaible hosting...

You get what you pay for in this industry, there is no way a company can stay in business offering all that free stuff, which means they probably will be bankrupt in no time.

I did see 1&1 Hosting (I believe) advertising fairly cheap hosting similar to what you are looking for. It was just a passing glance through a magazine, though, so I don't know anything else about them.

well...i found one hosting that i was lookin at...my first glance was this :amazed: i couldnt believe it, it read:

Free Plan
disk space-unlimited
bandwidth-unlimited
domain hosting-yes
ftp accounts-unlimited
pop email-unlimited
eamil auto responders-unlimited
email forwards-unlimited
24/7 access-yes
subdomains-20
webstats-yes
custom error pages-yes
php-yes
cgi/perl-yes
my sql dbs-10
frontpage extensions-yes
control panel-yes
flash support-yes
streaming-yes
pre-installed cgi scripts-yes
firewall/secure server-yes
setup cost-$0.00
monthly cost-*free

but here is the catch, down at the bottom it said:
*NOTE:For Free Hosting you must have a current site up for review. You must get over 1000 Visits a day. Once hosted you must add are link back and a small banner or pop-up.

http://bushidox.net/main.php?bx=hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom