Hosting Request

bluedragon1108

Beta member
Hello everyone,
I am looking for a host currently, and I am wondering whether anyone could offer me sponsorship.
My idea is to create a forum site for the elderly or technology inept, where they can receive assistance. This board would also be open to normal users aswell!

Thanks,
Blue

You'll want to decide what forum software you want to use. For example, this forum is based on vBulletin. There's phpBB, Simple Machine, and tons of others.

Then you'll want to decide if you want to host it on your own server, or purchase hosting from a host, such as 000webhost, Hostmonster, or GoDaddy. You'll also want to purchase a domain name (e.g., ours here is www.techist.com), which you can do at any hosting site as well.

You'll want to decide what forum software you want to use. For example, this forum is based on vBulletin. There's phpBB, Simple Machine, and tons of others.

Then you'll want to decide if you want to host it on your own server, or purchase hosting from a host, such as 000webhost, Hostmonster, or GoDaddy. You'll also want to purchase a domain name (e.g., ours here is www.techist.com), which you can do at any hosting site as well.

I know all of this. I am wondering whether anybody could sponsor me the above in exchange for advertisement.

If you don't own the domain then technically you dont own the site. If i were you I would purchase the domain then seek sponsorship for the webspace.

I do not particularly want to use one of those sites.
Weebly, web and 000webhost are free sites, which do not have particularly good service, and bluehost and godaddy are fairly expensive. Thank you, but I would much rather have a dedicated sponsor that I can work with.

Back
Top Bottom