Getting tired of dot.tk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shuaibao

In Runtime
Okay, here's another reason to get a REAL .COM OR TOPLVL Domain!

You're using dot.tk? Now you get this "Continue to inshuai.tk (or whatever the site is) or wait 15 seconds".

WTH????This is the worst thing EVER for free members.

Woahhhh, careful buddy, almost mistook this one for SPAM.

Well, what do you expect for free? Free things dont stay cool for too long, they tend to suck after a while.

I use .co.nr, and haven't had a problem with it.

Just curious, how is this spam Him?

I didnt say it was. I said I almost mistook it for SPAM. Upon quick glance, it totally looks like spam. But upon further reading, you come to realize it is not.

Things are free just long enough to get you hooked, then you have to pay. Most of the time you can continue to use it free, but it will suck bad.

Remember when Netzero was free? I do, it was cool. But, like beedubya said, just long enough to get you hooked. When that cost money, I went searching for another free isp, and found one. World Spy, free with n banner ads. Then Juno bought them out, followed by Juno charging money. Bullshivik, if you ask me.

Pfft....just like the .com craze, correct?
Now you can't get any dot.com or dot.org stuff for free, you'd have to strike a deal with netfirms or something. status quo.

I buy .com's with cheap hosting that is perfect for me. The website is my sig costs 50$ a year. Its a .com and the speed of it is very good.

email me at roymat (AT) gmail.com if you want to know where to get cheap .com hosting.

If i can put a non affiliate link here, please say so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom