Free Website Hosting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevinator9

Baseband Member
What would be the best free website I can get? It needs to be quite easy to make because I am not the brightest person with computer languages and I need to be able to put files from my computer on it (like .x files and .mgo files and lots of other wierd files...).
Thanks for any help!

Very sorry! I should've searched first. I am a bit new t this forum. I don't know how to search sorry!

no problem. the search button is at the top of every page, its the fourth little button from the right.

wow, mine's the fourth from the LEFT
thanks for the link, I'm bout to get my site up too...

fixal0t said:
wow, mine's the fourth from the LEFT
thanks for the link, I'm bout to get my site up too...

by right, I of course meant left. geez, you people need to learn how to read my mind... :p

are you serious??? Did you really not get the point of all of my posts here? Use a fricking search!!! Don't know what to search? Try the title of this thread.

kfc469 said:
are you serious??? Did you really not get the point of all of my posts here? Use a fricking search!!! Don't know what to search? Try the title of this thread.

You need a good slap in the face.... And do not deserve to be a part of this forum. Rather then your often rude replies, which you think is the answer for everything and everybody, try to help people, or bugger off and take your poor attitude to another forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom