File hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichiyoYoshiku

In Runtime
I'm looking for a free site where I can host a few large files of mine for my friends to download.

I had trouble with filefront thinking I was posting "stolen content" based on heresay from some Jelous people. So Far they just deleted what I was hosting.

are there any sties like filefront that won't delete any files based on Heresay?

depends what you are hosting, if you are hosting pirated material then not many host will permit it

movies, music etc are often not allowed

what are you trying to host?

Hi MichiyoYoshiku,

I recommend Fileden.com. I actually use this site myself to back up some of my word documents. If that doesn't support large files I would be more than happy to host it on my server for a little while untile you get it transfered.

Let me know whats up.

chrisds said:
depends what you are hosting, if you are hosting pirated material then not many host will permit it

movies, music etc are often not allowed

what are you trying to host?

question. can you post movies and music on dedicated servers without hearing the hosting providers crap?

KlNGPlN said:
question. can you post movies and music on dedicated servers without hearing the hosting providers crap?
dedicated servers are just the same as shared servers,they both have an aup or tos which will state what they wont allow.
most wont allow adult content or any warez,but there are some allow it or specialize in it.

btw,you wouldn't hear their crap,you'll just get suppended ;)

that sucks, so how can I get a server where I wont get suspended for the content. wheres the freedom mann.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom