Not open for further replies.
hes talking about http://free.hostdepartment.com/

and also there is this:
2GB of space
50GB of bandwidth
PHP/Perl/Python/MySQL
CPanel to manage your domain
WHM to manage domains
Unlimited MySQL databases, mailing accounts, mailing lists, subdomains, hosted domains and parked domains.
$5 Monthly/$15 Quarterly/$30 Semi-Yearly/$60 Yearly

http://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=129198&hl=

if you need help setting up the account timdorr can help you out as the WHM is very advanced. i can try to help you as much as i can. our computer-guides site is hosted with timdorr.

I've been using the site for while nd it hasn't cause to many problems (much fewer than any other free hosting plan I have tried) all it puts on your page are two 12pt font hyperlinks at the very bottom of your page and 1 popup after leaving the site

it seems to be very specfic about case sensetivity too.

sry about the link
thanx ekÆsine for posting the working link

hi guys !
that's a good topic for me!
i'm looking for a good hosting. a free one would be better.
i would program my pages in ASP using webmatrix. anyone knows that kinda hosting site ?
thanks in advance for your info.

petogaz... web hosting options are "endless" :)

depending on what your needs are and how much your wanting to spend on hosting is the question.
Best thing to do:
1) write down are you needs... be honest
2) how much are you willing to spend to get those needs/requirements.

And stick to it!!!
You can look at this domain and hosting site

Good Luck

PS. forgot to add: for number 1, you should think about "trust, reliability, etc"

thanks for replying Larry i found a good one called webmatrixhosting.
and that's free. now i can start developping my pages and i'll put a link soon in this forum for advices.

That free shosting site gave server errors every time i tried signing up...I suppose you get what you pay for :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom