Estimate on web design

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sevoma

Daemon Poster
I might be becoming a web host soon, and I am wondering about how much money a template for it would be. I want it to be custom, not off of template monster or anything.

Second, can some of you guys come up with company name? I am so stuck.

Thanks for your time, Sevoma

If you are "becoming a webhost" you would have more issues at hand than just a template. What kind of server are you running? Are you working with asp or php scripting? cgi maybe? or do you just want to use html pages?
As for a name, what kind of company is it, that might be a little relevant.

~ Fawks

Okay, the following is in australian values.

If some one is going to get me to come up with a website for them, and they are going to provide me the text and artwork, (ie. I am just doing the layout with a little bit of graphic maniplation) I charge the following. :-

AU$300 for the up to the first 6 pages. And AU$50 for every other page after that. However it I will go down if to AU$20 to $30 per page if I am re-using the same temple over and over.

I am normally not interested in the job if they want me to come up with text and artwork for the website, I normally turn down the job as it's just too much work for me to do, and too much of a risk just to have some one say "I don't like it" at the end
My job is mainly computer hardware sales and support. The website is just a little on the side thing.

I have the other stuff worked out. I just need a estimate on a custom template so I know how much to spend, and help coming up with a company name.

The company is going to offer shared webhosting.

Red Fox, all I am doing is taking html pages and renaming them to php so I can include php files.

I do some webdesign, but I find I'm just terrible at grafics design and ok at layouts. I want to have a neat, crips, easy to read layout that loads fast too. This website will be representing my company afterall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom