Domain troubles

Status
Not open for further replies.

fryc86

In Runtime
I am setting up a website for my mom. It is through Zenfolio | hosting service for photo galleries | a place to learn and enjoy photography

I understand this is not a top hosting website, but my mom is setting up a an online photography store and for some reason this is the one she wanted.

Anyways... I got her a domain through godaddy.com and am trying to use it for the new website. I used to run my own website and had a godaddy domain but for some reason it isn't working this time around for me and I'm not sure why.

This is the error I'm getting when I type the domain in Safari:

Too many redirects occurred trying to open . This might occur if you open a page that is redirected to open another page which then is redirected to open the original page.

and this is what I get in Firefox:

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

If you can help me I would appreciate it. Any information you need let me know and I'll get it for you. thanks

Another odd addition to the problem is that SOMETIMES it actually works and goes to the site. But many times it does not. Or like I just tried it right now and it worked in Safari, but not in Firefox. I have no idea why it would do this. Either it should work or it shouldn't, right?

thanks

Nevermind. I worked it out with their tech support. My DNS settings were messed up. Its working now. Sorry for taking up this thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom