Domain Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrpublishers

Beta member
I first bought my domain name from namezero, and since it was easy to just keep renewing my domain there, that is why I have stayed. But I am now ready to move on, and have a question. With namezero I have the choice to show or hide the web address where my site is hosted at. I have chosen to show it, just because if I hide that information, then I can't take advantage of creating different titles, keywords and descriptions for each of my pages. Can anyone tell me how or where to buy a domain name, which operates like this:

(example)
h t t p://w w w. domainname.com
h t t p://w w w.domainname.com/pageone
h t t p://w w w.domainname.com/pagetwo

I hope this makes sense.

If you are using a paid service (you are using Hostrocket?), you have to set the namesservers at namezero to point the the Hostrocket name servers. If you do not know it, contact Hostrocket.

If it is a free hosting service, you are problably stuck.

Sevoma, thanks for the reply. I currently have a free hostrocket account, so like you said, I guess I am stuck. But thanks for the info, I'll have to think about opening up a paying account soon.

Your welcome jr :)

If you need help setting the nameservers, just contact me. I can walk you through it or do it for you if you want.

What is in a domain name?

What is in a domain name?

William Shakespeare would never had been dared to say, "What is in a name?" if he would have alive in today's world of Internet. On the net every letter helps to make or break the meaning of your web site address, URL or domain name.

More...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom