Creating a Website! Please Post All Knowledge

Status
Not open for further replies.
W3Schools I cant belive i for got about them a good portion of my book marks in my web development section is made up of there tutorials.

I need help guys I want to know everything about everything there is to know about creating a website! Can someone give me step by step instructions on what I have to do uploading images, live chat, links, things to sale, all availible knowledge will be taken appreciatively! Thanks TECH FORUMS!:laughing:
You need to be good in drawing at least. And familiar with the photoshop and corel draw etc tools. If you have time - I think that will be the best way to learn everything yourself and create that. But as someone said here several companies give you tools and in few clicks you will have design and some have that is free bonus (webhostgiant.com offer free web design with their paclkages for example). If I were you I'd go with free web design and start learning about site creation and then once you have skills create that for yourself and replace with existing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom