best website to get domain

Status
Not open for further replies.
register.com is good. However, I like to get them through my host, that way they are already associated with that registrar and I have more control over them. In short, if you have a host then register a domain through them.

what is the best/cheapest website to get a domain aswell i want to get 4 email domains?!?

I'm not totally sure since I never hosted a paid website but here's what others had to say on another thread, similar to what you're asking.

hostgator

bluehost

hostmonster

Could have gotten hostmonster for $3.95/month for a year. There's a site you go through first to get it. Otherwise it's $5.95/month. Hostmonster and Bluehost (both the same company) are the best hosting servers around.

Thread: http://www.techist.com/forums/f49/just-host-any-good-224276/

^ they are all good if he's looking for hosting, but there's a big difference between signing up a domain and getting a hosting package.

i think i want ahosting package not signing up a to a domain, how do i know what one i need, i want 4 emails addresses whatever one that is

If you already have the files to your website and you're looking for somewhere to host it...as well as get you own personal domain, I'm guessing it's a hosting package. Check through the list I posted above and the other 2 (Spit and Osiris' post).

I host through Bluehost and Godaddy and they are both good. Bluehost offers a lot more for the money. But the others that are suggested are good too (from what I've heard.) The only bad host I've had was Globat. They rate somewhat well and have good prices, but their service is junk.

You will have the option of registering a domain when you sign up for a hosting package. You will also get email addresses at that domain with that package.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom