Beat this Hosting Company!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spfd

Daemon Poster
Im not gonna try to advertise for this company so i just took a screenshot of there plans.

Someone tell me if they know a better web host, ill be interested, im gonna be buying webspace within a month or so.

Attachments

• image2.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 28
Sounds good. I wonder if its too good to be true! But I would go for it. It's only a few dollars to lose.
Personally, I host all my own services except POP3 and DNS and I think hosting yourself gives you the most control and management of your services. I first had let a company (I won't say any names) host my site, but at least once or twice a week my site would be down for a few hours or I'll have some other problems. I decided it was time to host my own services. A simple personal web server and mail service doesn't require a large server. You can use your personal PC to handle those request, if you don't plan to have 10's of thousands of people visiting your site each month. When I first started hosting my own services I had one machine a HP Vectra with a Pentium III (not the best hardware)! Running Windows XP. Though, it got the job done...it hosted my personal webpage, my FTP service, SMTP service, and I used this as my main machine for Internet access and applications (though, that is not recommended). But if that is out of your reach or you don't have the technical know-how, the equipment, or whatever else then by all means go with the deal.

sounds too good to be true,

if its that good, then why is there site hard to read and not good looking?

i would stay away.

-gkhan
perhaphs u can try this one, its good looking ;) just found it
http://www.ei-hosting.com/

Sometimes you shouldnt be fooled by a skin or web site.

That site has a real XP feel to it...I dont like it :p

gkhan said:
sounds too good to be true,

if its that good, then why is there site hard to read and not good looking?

i would stay away.

-gkhan
perhaphs u can try this one, its good looking ;) just found it
http://www.ei-hosting.com/

Because I saved the picture as a .GIF

EI Hosting sucks crap. Might aswell go with FreeWeb before going with them.

Click on this link, How is the site bad lookning and hard to read.
http://www.jc-host.com/

spfd said:

EI Hosting sucks crap. Might aswell go with FreeWeb before going with them.

Could you be so kind to tell me why you think that?
I don't think we did anything wrong, what is so "crap" about our services?

Forget the part where i said crap.
The plans arent worth the price, IMHO.
Thats it.

Ok but they are worth the quality ;)

Also I've just looked at your attached jpg, such plans can only be achieved by overselling, and also unlimited bandwidth does not excist, so that's kinda weird.
I'd just wanted to point this out, caus if you would read forums like webhostingtalk.com you know such company's don't last long. They are there to get a quick buck, not to serve the good of a customer.

Also I'd like to know what would you like better then, more mb's more gb's or both? (since we do have some room to increase)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom