1&1 web hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked at them before i bought my hosting with siteground, they looked good but i realised that Business or Developer package you did not get any MySQL databases, which will be a real problem if you want to try and have a forum or your using a portal like phpnuke etc.
Take a look at www.siteground.com their offers are really good and the support is 24/7 and you get a reply within 15 minutes if you need help.

Have you bought from them yet? If you are going to please could you go to www.loxzclan.com and in the bottom left corner click the link i have to them. As i reffered you to them i get 3 months free hosting :D

That would be great if you could

either, doesnt matter. I just installed a portal and went from there. You can use dreamweaver or any software like that to make your website and upload it.

I am currently using 1 and 1 for my hosting. So far it is been OK, no problem. I have 4 websites hosted by them. I have been using them for about 2 years now.

do they have good customer service? i mainly want to use it to host files for friends. set up a basic html page to do it with.

It is better than I have seen anywhere else. I was able to get to the tech support person everytime and they were helpfull in each case.

siteground's support is also very good, you can post a ticket for support and they will help you within 15 mins maximum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom