Need Some Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfftechnologies

Beta member
I have a computer business and I am looking to get my pricing lower than most. I have some good pricing now and can usually beat neweggs and tigerdirect pricing. I can take all forms of credit card payment as well as paypal. The reason I am asking is because I am looking to become a strong competetive force. In return for you helping me I will hold giveaways and huge pricing discounts when available. If you are willing to help I will give as much as possible. Call me at 888-459-4677 or e-mail me at bwolff(@)wolfftechnologies.com for pricing. Thanks.

If you wish to have a link ot your site put it in your sig. It is against our forum rules to advertise your site in posts.

I edited your post to change your email address so the spam bots wont get ahold of it.

Thank you.

Might also be helpful if people can browse your site without making a account first. That way they can see for themselves what you have to offer without having to sign up for the site first. NewEgg and TigerDirect have this option along with almsot every other site. ;)

You can browse the site without making a account. Just click on the items you are interested in and you can see what the pricing is like. Also call or e-mail me I might be able to get a better deal on the product, just mention you are from this forum.

Hello,

I tried to view the Laptop Section along with several other sections. Every time i clicked a link i was prompted to create a account or log in to a account.

Cheers,
Mak

I have a computer business and I am looking to get my pricing lower than most. I have some good pricing now and can usually beat neweggs and tigerdirect pricing. I can take all forms of credit card payment as well as paypal. The reason I am asking is because I am looking to become a strong competetive force. In return for you helping me I will hold giveaways and huge pricing discounts when available. If you are willing to help I will give as much as possible. Call me at 888-459-4677 or e-mail me at bwolff(@)wolfftechnologies.com for pricing. Thanks.

You have to need marketing for your computer business and you never will get socked if you have considered your link here. That might be help you in get increase to pricing which you are looking.There are another option to brows your site without making account, just click and got.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom