My web site

Status
Not open for further replies.

mith192

Solid State Member
I am new to this forum but was looking for tips on how to market a Gaming PC site.

Gaming PC HQ

I would also apreciate any tips you can give me for the site layout

Well i think that you should gain local support in your forums and if your looking to make a buisness out of it like alot of people, then you need to gain a good 200 users and make them HAPPY!!!! then go for ad's, etc.

i have local support from friends and will be getting more what i need is tips on attracting people to the site

Try a website layout with a gaming oriented theme. Include some pics or banners.

Hey send me an ad resembling your site and I will post it on my new website. Yeah I am looking for more traffic to in order to get my advertising website going. Don't worry about the cost, I will post it for free. Either PM me or email me at business@worldrecordsite.com

Later.

I will send you some thing as soon as i get a logo or something done in gimp i will put your website under my links page

Thanks

Thank you and good luck with your site. I will post your ad right in the center of my homepage.

Later.

The ad cannot be animated and it has to be a size of 68 pixels (width) by 23 pixels (height). Also send me the web address you want your ad to link to. Thanks.

I like it, i would make the background alittle brighter because it seems alittle drab. Doing a good job though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom