More traffic...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry K

Fully Optimized
:)

Submissions are technically a big scam. Well, not really a scam, BUT if you pay a company or service to submitt for you... THEN you have been scammed.

Attracting quality traffic is an "art", not really a science. Although this "art" is based on facts and Zeros and Ones... if you know what I mean.

Search Engines drive the majority of traffic, so you need to be ranked "high" for key words related to your website.

If you have money, you can buy advertisements on high traffic websites.

Basically, there are many ways to gain more traffic, most of them are somewhat complicated and detailed --- if you do it correctly :)

Yes, I know... I really did not answer your questions, but at least I let you know that is not easy :)

PS. Submitting your site is technically not need at all... you can let search engines find you.

inbound Links from sites with a pr of at least 3 will get you listed in no time. I know most of my pages rank pr4, and adding a link on 2 of them has never taken over 10 days to get in google. Then ofc its a matter of developing from there.

Spend more time focusing on keywords than pagerank though. However both dont hurt, and for pr, u need content.

Free Keyword Suggestions allows u to search for related keywords. Give you a good idea of what words people are using to search. Also includes allows free registration,(will need to register with google for free also) but it keeps track of site movement for specific keywords etc.

Designating pages with content geared for the keyword is vital. Duplicated content etc wont work in long run. Need real content. Also dont leave out niche wordings that can add up, and often be easier to attain a top 3 spot in search results. However never ignore high volume ones, they are possible....

Example 1 , Example 2

I'm no expert, but i agree with Larry, no need to pay anyone to do what u can do yourself. Its more about sticking with it, and tweaking, than a one time solution.

Google also has a toolbar, The only time i run IE is when i am looking at specific pages pageranking. the toolbar works with non IE browsers, but the page ranking only shows on bar with IE. Google Toolbar Can be useful when searching competition, and looking for places to get inbound links from.

Bit expensive, but nonetheless great.
I know it's been posted already....here it is.
Google PageAds

There are some sites who provide articles about it.
Search in google for them...

Anyway, never pay for any 'submission' companies... Google is the biggest SE (Search Engine) and it doesn't support nor notices multiple submissions of sites. Dont bother submitting yourself to any other SE.

Hope I helped...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom