Keyword for conversions

Status
Not open for further replies.

busweb

Solid State Member
Hi all,
I am looking for ways to define the keywords to optimize my site. Not keywords to bring traffic but conversions.
Any advices?
I do use Google Keyword Tool and Keyword Discovery to know which keywords bring traffic. I am interested to know how could I identify the keywords which bring conversions for my topic.
Thanks a lot.

Hi all,
I am looking for ways to define the keywords to optimize my site. Not keywords to bring traffic but conversions.
Any advices?
I do use Google Keyword Tool and Keyword Discovery to know which keywords bring traffic. I am interested to know how could I identify the keywords which bring conversions for my topic.
Thanks a lot.

Hi there,

Do you have Google adwords account? If no, make one here. Adwords offer free keyword tool. You can look for related keywords, the competition, poularity and many more over there. Infact you can research proeprly for good keywords over there. i find Google adwords keywords tool better than digital point. Hope it helps, let me know if you need any other info.

Cheers

No one really has that "magic" to tell you which keywords convert (especially when we do not know the niche of your store/site). However, usually keywords that convert are the most specific and long tail ones (at least from my experience), for example "buy cheap dell computers" would work better then "buy computers" since the user is "searching" for a specific product at cheap prices (thats a visitors that does know what he wants to buy and is ready to buy one, while the one search buy computers is most likely just surfing around and trying to get a clue what he actually wants to buy)... (hope I managed to give you an idea and inspire your imagination to look after those keywords that convert).

The best way to find the keywords that convert is to actually put some money into a Google Adwords account and test out which keywords convert best using PPC. Then you can take that data and use it to start optimizing your site for the organic search results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom