How to store Digg links?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cnico88

In Runtime
First I want to say that I love digg.com and for those of you who use it know what I talking about. However lately I became really busy with work and other activities. What I trying to say is that I get about 30 mins to read digg but I missed a week's worth of news so if I go to the homepage, I only get to read 30 mins of the latest news. Next day I come back and I read 30 mins of the latest news again? Get the pattern? I can't read the news that I missed during that week so I am asking for your help. Does anyone know of a tool, RSS feed of some sort that will store the digg content live as it's being delivered but that will let me sort it by date with the oldest stories first? Does something like that already exist or do I need to create my own? Thanks a lot for your help.

I tried this but it extracts the whole website not just front page stories, so it tries to get all 200 something pages that are on digg plus it gets every story that comes on which in this case it's every other second, I was something more along the lines of an RSS feed with front page stories that could be given a paramater to a day or a week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom