How to save a swf file

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you just hover your mouse over the link above and then right-click and then select "save link as" and then save it to your computer.

It is as simple as that.

Until now, I know that swf files can only be saved as objects in html/htm/dhtml documents, and always need streaming, except if the site has the service of downloading swf and flv files. What's more, the temp saving folder has a cryptographical form in all browsers but OPERA.

Mike from Greece, 14

it's allready saved in your tmp or cache folder.

Once you have the file in a proper location say your desktop you have to open it with Flash from macromedia or swish. If the layers and/or movie are password protected then you need to crack the file which is not easy and also almost never give's you an the same result as the original.

This is tough I know but that one of the reasons that I like it so much.

I know how to do it in Firefox but not on other browsers.Try to find some tutorials on the internet.

Replay AV. It captures any streaming media and saves it to your HD. It ain't free though. But it WORKS. I have even captured some.........ahem.........pay per view type stuff with it. And I didn't pay to view.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom