Google Ads Profitable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

andyem

Beta member
I have been using googleads for a few weeks now and have enjoyed using it but does anyone know how they calculate per click what you receive in $$ value. I know im not supposed to post values but I get similar amount of clicks on one day as I do on another but one of them will be half the payback. Do they pay out more for biggers advertisors appearing in your ads. This is the only thing I can come up with. Becuase if thats what has higher payout then I will begin to target those ads more then the ones I target now?

Thanks in advance.

Andy
Admin
http://www.torontoitsolutions.com

Maybe Google has a scale of 1 to 100. Each day of the week or month, they set the scale to be 1% or 25% or 75% or 14% or ANY NUMBER they feel like.

If the number is 100%, you get the complete value the advertiser is paying Google to be there. Or they set it at 1 percent or anything in between.

If Google wants to make more money, they set the percent lower.

I would not doubt this type of scale exists, as the values are SO RANDOM... Needless to say, they have some type of scale.

If anyone has read or knows more facts on the pay-out rate... please let us know!!

thanks

Do you have to pay any money for google ad sense or do they just pay you? And do you know if they still pay you if your in Canada (since they pay in US$)

don't know...(did not look, but assume so) that google can pay out in different currency.

it cost nothing to joing google adsense, but they do not accept all accounts. IE. they check to make sure your site meets their requirements.

Most sites that are legit and do not border moral values is probably safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom