google

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you can submit a website for free. But the only way that the Google bots will be able to search every page of your site is if you have lots of links to your site from other sites. It's confusing, I know. But I do think that you can eliminate the need for that by paying a one time submission fee.

-Dan The Man

;)
simple question, simple answer-- no

a better question is to ask, How do I get ranked in google?

VERY complicated question, Simple answer-- Research, Read, Research, Read, try a few things, wait about 2 months, Research, read, see how things are going, research, read and start over.

Basically, there is no simple answer to "how do I get ranked in google for free"

start reading here:
webmasterworld.com

What do you mean get "ranked on" google , im new so plz exlain

<-----loves feeding off new knowledge

thnks guys

Guru....
---What do you mean get "ranked on" google---

your opening a can of worms.... :)
but simply... to be first in the search results for any given words you type in.

google rank

if you are a business owner and want to sell your products, you can set an account with Google's Advertising program and pay to get sponsor's position. if you don't want to pay, you can try start to improve your meta tag keywords and you should know clearly what content you want your visitors to know from you. you can try overture's keyword search tool to help you decide what keyword is popular and suits you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom