Domain names-what do i do with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bodyag

Beta member
If i have multiple domains that I own, what is the best way to utilize these to help my sites ranking and exposure?

1)redirect each domain to my main site?
2)create a site for each domain and link back as an affiliate?
3)something else?

Thanks

if your domains relate to different areas of your site, link them straight to what they relate to.

Wouldn't having multiple domains linking to the same page result in duplicate content?

too have the same problem ...

I was thinking to use a domain for building a website on "Celebrities Pics and Information"

But the main thing are the pics ...does it need any permission ??? and can we redesign the pics after taking from the other related sites ??? i mean by removing their logos and then display it with my websites logo in it ??

Will it make any problem of copyright ?

Or any other ideas for using those domains to get help to my main website . ??

I will advise you to create websites and put on these domains.You can get some revenue with them.

Isnt site duplication against Google TOS?

Multiple domain hosting is beneficial - see my sig: I use them and they are ace!

@arcon5: Google's TOS? Funny!

If i have multiple domains that I own, what is the best way to utilize these to help my sites ranking and exposure?

1)redirect each domain to my main site?
2)create a site for each domain and link back as an affiliate?
3)something else?

Thanks

Number 2 will get you the most exposure. Ideally each would have separate target audiences and content... now if you're saying the same content, exposure-wise, your best bet is to create two different themes and use the same back-end (where the data is drawn from). I've seen #1 attempted - Google doesn't seem to care about more then one domain with the same content, so using two layouts would possibly get around this.

These days it seems that everything is against Google TOS. I'm not inclined to give a **** what they think anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom