comments/suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amoebia

Solid State Member
Hello everyone
I am just starting with a site for my film studio I am CIW Fundimental Certified but I have never really made a site that went public before this. I was woundering if you could give me some comments and suggetions about my site before I go and start advert campaigns. I got a bit lazy round the edges so I'm aware there arnt any films posted yet and there are dead links in the crew section.

Flaming Noose Films

Hmm... Maybe remove the border around the logo on the the first page. Other than that its a nice, clean layout. Good job!

Amoebia said:
Hello everyone
I am just starting with a site for my film studio I am CIW Fundimental Certified but I have never really made a site that went public before this. I was woundering if you could give me some comments and suggetions about my site before I go and start advert campaigns. I got a bit lazy round the edges so I'm aware there arnt any films posted yet and there are dead links in the crew section.

Flaming Noose Films

Well, for starters.

1. Reduce the image size of your logo - 213988 bytes is way too large or kill entry page all together. Entry pages take up a whole PR value for google.
2. Must ad more content- your site will never be seen if there isnt anything on it.
3. Kill the counter or change it to match your theme. That green thing is an eye soar.
4. Blend in your goodle adwords a bit better with the color scheme. If you can modify it so it looks like a part of your site you will get better click through.

Basically do some research on keyword optimizing, knowing how your consumer looks for product is a key to success on the web.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom