Chatting tool to increase traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.

lemonice

Beta member
hey first time poster here,
but i see a lot of you guys talking about increasing traffic at your web sites. I know that Sina (chinese company, I'm from china) is offering a chatting tool that allows users who are on the same webpage to chat with one another. So if you have a particularly interesting piece at you website, you can install the tool (and its free i believe) to incite conversation and probably increase traffic. I heard they also added new IM features to it. Anyways just a suggestion. ;)

the device is called Woocall

heres the link to the english version of the website

http://woocall.sina.com.cn/en/

wow, i dont see how thats possible, and seems like it would be kinda complicated to use
Hopefully it will be able to run over here, almost everything else doesnt that is from china :(

well actually its not that hard to use. I have it on my site for a webpage, and all i had to do was add a couple lines of programming script into my webpage html. they have a 'how to' guide on their website. I recommend you try it, because i know they're actually trying to expand the service to beyond just within China, thats why they did an english version. anyways good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom