Bing Versus Google

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what i know you can get a high page rank on Google by having multiple people click your link.

As for how Bing does it. I dont know. I dont know anyone on the search engine side of things to get a answer.

But i can say from experience that i have gotten much better results via Bing than Google. Even a few others i have had try it found answers via Bing when Google turned up nothing.

I really like the way the results for images are shown, like Mak said. Makes looking through them a lot easier, no more clicking 10 pages to get what you are looking for (most likely it will show up higher on the list in Bing, going by the way it searches things). The images load when you get to them too, so it doesn't take a lot of time to load the whole page since all of the images aren't being loaded at once.

I like the image search, but I'm not getting nearly as many results for web searches as I do with Google.

I've been using Bing and I like it. If I don't quite get what I want from it, I'll load up Google then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom