Would someone be interested in making a challenging sig?

Status
Not open for further replies.

keba

In Runtime
I am looking for a new sig. I have some pictures on the following site:

http://www.keepmyfile.com/download/0982f1186789
It should work now :)

Not sure if it works, but hope so. I think there is about 10 pics, they are homemade and I really want some of them in this sig.

I wish for a couple of the pics (especially the one named "shielded mage") to be included, together with my name "Keba", just something that match. The color could be blue, black, red, white, grey... just a combination of 2 or 3 colors, as long as it looks cool together.

If anybody is interested, then please do it, though it might be a bit of a challenge.

I will do it when I get into my webmasters class. I am currently in Engineering, and they dont have photoshop/flash in this lab. BTW... I cant get your link to dload.

Sounds great :) just please don't forget about it when you get to your webmasters class :p

I am 1/2 way done with it. I really thought I allready made this post.... but here I make it again... I am making it an animated flash movie. I will give you the code to put in your sig when I am done.

Did you use flash MX? I like the thing with the seal, but I think the other things are kinda... you know... Cant you make it more like one og these? I kinda want a more origin look, and the fact that its animated makes it cooler.

32410363745.jpg

This could be an idea.

32410381117.jpg

or this perhabs...

Don't use anything directly from the idea's, Its crappy quality...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom