What you think of My Website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice website. I cannot get the menus to show up in Firefox 1.5 Linux... It is just colored circles. News just has black blocks (yes I have flash)

Excellent implementation of flash; it's functional and not too flashy or over the top. The graphics are also very nice and help to tie the site's theme together. I only have two pieces of criticism:

1) The top graphic - it's a little on the large side and would probably become furstrating to people whose machines are running at a lower resolution.

2) The message boxes - they kind of stick out with the white backgrounds and they would look much better using a serif instead of a sans serif type font. Something like Georgia on a Linen (#FAF0E6) type shade.

Otherwise it's an excellent site. If you put that next to other sites from major video game companies' products, it would be hard to tell it apart from them. Nice work.

Spork 2.0 said:
Otherwise it's an excellent site. If you put that next to other sites from major video game companies' products, it would be hard to tell it apart from them. Nice work.

I ditto that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom