what do think for this card Club3D ATI Radeon 9600Pro 128DDR

Status
Not open for further replies.

ziir

Solid State Member
hi all i need to buy this card (Club3D ATI Radeon 9600Pro 128DDR
for € 144.00 ) so what do u think and is it must to have a big power supply like 500 wat ? i dont know my power supply how many voltage is it. so and also i have AGP 4X can i use it for this card ? thanks .

ziir

Hey No Dice My friend

Well here I do not see a new power supply in your future unless you are running anything less than a 300w. If you are... then yes get something bigger. I am currently running 2 hd's, 2 cd-drives(1 rw, and 1 dvd) an Audigy 2 soundcard and a 128 Radeon 9600XT and have yet to run into any power problems. So I assume that the 9600 Pro wouldn't be any different. Now in terms of choosing between cards, the 9600 Pro I believe is set at a lower clock speed(nothing a little tweaking cant change) than the 9600XT. But the 9600 Pro has many more things that can be used with video and such(which I am sure you are fully aware of). So really the choice is yours my friend.... go for whatever you feel necessary... and as for that 500w ps, this might be overkill for now, if you really wanna upgrade go with the cheaper 400w. Hope this helps:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom