Website Redesign Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

helpchckn

Beta member
I was put in charge of redesigning an old website. This website is my family's christmas website. On it we are able to sign in by selecting our name from the list and typing in a password. From there we can post items on our christmas list as well as view others list. Its a great idea you should all try it. However, when I went to redesign it, I found my uncle had written the code for it about 7 years ago in VBScript! I want to rewrite the script but am clueless as to where to start. I want to rewrite the script with a new language as VBScript is way too old! haha. Anyways, any ideas would be greatly appreciated, I was hoping to finish this task before thanksgiving! Thanks again.

I can help you out.

Do you have any instant messengers (AIM, MSN, and X-Fire is what I have)? If so, let me know and I can add you and help you more easily.

Yes I do. IM is spazboy1450. I'll probably be working on this today after school around like 7 or 8 EST. What's your IM and i'll let you know when I begin work. Also, my friend said the best way to do this is to write the script in PHP. He said he was going to write one for me. So we'll see. Thanks.

I assume thats for AIM? I added you.

My name is XxCrazeDxFreaKxX

I agree that PHP would be a good choice...either that or Javascript.

I will help you write the script if your friend can't. I'm bored with nothing to do, so let me know. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom