Website design for AOE III clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pridurak

In Runtime
anyone interested in joining a Age of Empires III clan that can help create a website for a clan? You must be a dedicated player and want to excel in the game. If you have no interest in playing the game but still want to have the fun of creating a website than I am sure we can work something out (I dont know if you find making websites fun:S I know nothing about it). I do have photoshop7 and know how to use it, so I can supply some graphics if you don't want to know make them all. Anyways the clan is still in extremely early development since the game comes out sometime in the second half of 2005. If you want in on this please tell me what experience you have in website design, graphic design etc... and your experience in the AOE series or any other RTS games.

~Pridurak

Yeah, same here, I can whip-up same pretty sweet graphics and get you some internet space. Just like rollin catera I may be able to also get some templates. Email meh!

gaminggamer@gmail.com

the latinos took over zone AOEII TC :(. Emmynem do u want to build an AOEIII clan with me and some others?

All in HTML and for free

Hi I am the owner of www.freewebs.com/ukchosting. I am thinking about maing this into an official business but at the moment it is not so I can not ask for money. BUT before I do go public I will want some previous work to show off and this looks like a great opportunity not to be missed! I am learning HTML and can already to advanced thngs such as embedded sound, stream sound, movies etc. I am interested in making a free TOP-QUALITY web site for you. Please e-mail me at ukchosting@hotmail.co.uk Also please feel free to add me on messenger as I will log in from time to time. This way you also get to keep in touch and ask how progress is going etc. Once I have built your web site you can decide how to upload it but I will be more than happy to help in poining you in a good direction. Take a look at my web site. And remember we are NOT an official business yet and will create a clan site for YOU for free. <--!I will also include hints in the html files like this for you to look at if you would like--> I am doing this because I want to generate publicity AND would like my first project to be just for fun. CONTACT ME. YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom