Want to make a funny picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

superdave1984

Repeat Offender
Since I don't have PS, can somebody take these two faces and put them into the beavis and butthead picture and give them the features of B&B? To make it similar to the last pic.

skippyjz0.jpg

jaworskirbn1.jpg

idiots.lrg.jpg

bbon4.jpg

I'd try it... but the first picture is a bit too small. It won't look right because Mr. Jaworski is bigger than the first guy.

I'll try later if i get a chance.

Good try, but I want it to look more like Beavis and Butthead. Like was done with Bush and Cheny. Does it need to be a different file format?

Sorry, I don't know Beavis and Buttehead as I live in Greece I know only major persons of other countries. I just distortied his face with a funny way. Anyway, are the people you are taliking about those in the last pic? If they are, then i could make him to correspond more.

The cartoon pic is Beavis and Butthead. Beavis is the blonde guy. Butthead is the brains of the operation. I was wanting the end result to be similar to the very last pic in the group. Morph the two guys to have features of beavis and butthead and put their faces on the beavis & butthead bodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom